The Z77A-GD80 is equipped with the newest Intel Z77 chipset with support for the new generation 22nm processors, and is equipped with the newest ThunderboltTM transfer interface. With ThunderboltTM, external device connectivity problems faced by high-end users are alleviated such as: poor data transfer rates, every device requiring an independent connection port, and transfer speed dropping low when sending and receiving files simultaneously due to lack of bandwidth, etc. The all new ThunderboltTM transfer technology provides an extremely large bi-direction 10Gbps bandwidth, which allows simultaneous connection of high resolution monitors, storage devices and even a graphics card. 8-channel audio signal is also supported, allowing multiple devices to be connected via a single cable. The Z77A-GD80 mainboard utilizes Military Class III components, which passed through 7 rigorous MIL-STD-810G standard tests and have also been certified by independent third-party laboratories, providing the best quality and stability. It is also equipped with the MSI’s exclusive one-second overclocking OC Genie II and UEFI / Windows dual-graphical interface ClickBIOS II, allowing users to easily achieve high system performance with an easy operational experience.
- THUNDERBOLT TECHNOLOGY
- Thunderbolt delivers 10 Gbps Full-Duplex transfer rates for smooth and responsive data and display use. Connectivity is provided through a single cable and multiple devices can be daisy-chained.
- MILITARY CLASS III
- MSI mainboards maintains the commitment to product stability and reliability by introducing Military Class III components! In addition to the use of Hi-c CAP, SFC, and Solid CAP, MSI now incorporates DrMOS II, the next-generation DrMOS that provides an integrated Double Thermal Protection to maximize the lifespan of components. All Military Class III components have passed MIL-STD-810G certification, making MSI’s Military Class III components synonymous with premium quality and ultimate stability.
- WORLD’S 1ST PCI EXPRESS GEN 3 MAINBOARD BRAND
- With ultra-high 32GB/s transfer bandwidth, PCI Express Gen 3 provides a 2X faster transfer rate than the previous generation, this delivers amazing capabilities for true next generation extreme gaming.
- OC GENIE II
- OC Genie II provides an instant performance boost, optimizing CPU, memory, integrated graphics, and storage device performance with the function enabled.
- WORLD’S 1ST UEFI AND SOFTWARE GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE
- MSI ClickBIOS II provides a consistent user interface both in the UEFI BIOS and in Windows, it provides the most convenient way for users to control system settings and supports touchscreen control.
- THX TRUSTUDIO PRO
- THX is a trade mark of a high-end audio/visual reproduction standard for movies, home theaters, computer speakers and other audio devices. THX Certified Audio products are designed to let users experience movies & videos as live show. The true sound effect can make high definition video more powerful
Learn more about the MSI Z77A-GD80
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years